Tuesday 25 March 2014

Blepharitis Treatment a success

Blepharitis means inflammation of the eyelids.

It can be a troublesome and recurring condition with no individual or one off cure. However, once symptoms have improved, daily eyelid hygiene can usually keep symptoms to a minimum and eyesight is rarely affected.

Here at James Doyle Opticians, Wilmslow we have had a lovely note from a long term sufferer with this condition, who has attended our Dry Eye Clinic.


Dear Mr Doyle

I wish to thank you again for the huge improvement to my chronic Blepharitis.

As you are aware, I have struggled with this condition for a number of years and tried many remedies, as advised, with very little, if any, success.

When my GP suggested I consult yourself, explaining that you were acquiring a reputation for improving this condition, I freely confess to my reluctance, given the length of time I have struggled to improve it!!

However, I did see you and the improvement to my Blepharitis has been enormous and I am delighted.

The treatment regime is rigorous and continues to be so, but in seeing the change to the condition of my eyes, is all the encouragement I need.

I continue to use each day the Flax filled eye bag. I use Blephasol many times a day to clean my lids, furthermore , I have Blephasol wipes to carry in my handbag. I also take a Flaxseed oil
capsule each day and continue to take, as prescribed, oral Tetracycline.

I wish you well and hope that more people will be able to benefit from your advice.

Yours sincerely

Mrs I.D.




No comments:

Post a Comment